At Mystical Rose Care Home, we strive to nurture, protect and respect our residents in a luxurious, welcoming, family-friendly environment. We cherish the religious and other rights of our residents. We are committed to facilitating their independence, autonomy and development in safe and secure surroundings.
- We undertake to preserve the right of residents to freedom of expression and freedom of choice.
- We undertake to maintain a safe environment for our residents.
- We promote the right of free choice and independence.
- We are committed to maintaining links for residents with family, friends and the community.
- We undertake to ensure privacy, and respect the dignity of all our residents.
- We undertake to provide quality-nursing care by qualified nursing and care staff.
- We undertake to promote a caring and homely environment in the home while maintaining a professional nurse care service.
- We undertake to provide a contract of care, containing clear information on the services provided and the conditions offered, and that contract may be entered into by mutual consent.
- We undertake to promote and maintain a high standard of care and quality of life for our residents.
- We welcome and facilitate the monitoring of the home by authorised personnel of the Health Service Executive Western Area, and records are open at all times to residents & next of kin.